September 10, 2021
Our Fall Fundraising Dinners will be a little (or a lot!) different this year.
Click here to learn more.
If you are looking for other ways to support Menucha in 2021, thank you!
Here are a few ideas, and we would love to hear any you may have as well!
- Consider a donation. Whether a small monthly gift, a disbursement from a retirement account, a fundraiser on Facebook - we are grateful for gifts of all sizes!
- Help spread the word about Menucha. Especially now, more guest groups knowing about us will help fill in the inevitable gaps on our calendar. And perhaps forgotten friends and supporters will be interested to know about your own connection to Menucha.
- Sign Up to Volunteer. We have lots of projects around the property if you're close by and would like to help in this capacity. Our shoestring facilities staff would sure appreciate it! Click here for volunteer the sign up form.
- Think about ways you can help safeguard the future of Menucha. Many of our supporters have reached out over the last two years to ask about legacy gifts and how to include Menucha in their estate planning. As we think about the future generations who will need this special place, what a tremendous gift this kind of support would be for them!
Menucha's mission is enriching lives through hospitality, learning, reflection, and renewal.
The Friends of Menucha Foundation is a volunteer organization dedicated to the financial support of Menucha Retreat & Conference Center. Since our formation in 2004, thousands of supporters have helped us fulfill our mission.
Our current Board Stewards are:
- Susan Hedlund, Chair
- Erich Merrill, Secretary
- Derek Foote, Treasurer
- Rick Lee
- Gerry Foote
- Kristin Solomon
The Menucha staff who work directly with Friends of Menucha are:
- Spencer Parks, Executive Director
- Donna Leamy, Office Manager
- Cloie Cohen, Development Director